Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Day 22 of Newlywed Christmas Activities - Finish Gingerbread Village

Back on day 16, I started my gingerbread village. Unfortunately, I did not read the instructions to notice that it would take more than one day to complete because I would need to let the base dry. Well I kind of walked away and totally forgot about it. 

Today, the weather was bad, which eliminated the option to go snow tubing at Stone Mountain Park, which was supposed to be our original activity. Instead, we sat down and completed the decorating of our village. Not much to report here. Lots of icing and candy was placed and also a lot was eaten. In the end, we had a great village that we put up on the counter by our Christmas tree. Enjoy the great photos of our artwork!



Talk later - XOXO!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment