Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 8 of Newlywed Christmas Activities - Decorate Front Door

Day eight of our newlywed Christmas activities consisted of more Christmas decorating. In our neighborhood, some people are really starting to get the Christmas spirit. There are lights on trees, large blow-up figures, bows, garland, the works. Well tonight, we bundled up and did a little decorating of our front door. 


Hubby with our "baby" Shylow. 

While I would have loved to go crazy with the decorations, we have a strict budget, so I kept it simple with some cheap decorations from the Dollar Tree. I picked up some garland, red bows, and two sparkly Christmas wreaths. Hubby and I aren't very crafty and own barely any tools, so our decorations went up with some staples and tape. (Don't laugh, that is all we had!)

In the end, I think it looks very simple and classy. I am going to go out and get some white Christmas lights to add to it, to give it a little more glamour. It took us about 20 minutes to put everything up and gave us some much needed fresh air. 


I hope you are getting great ideas for your Christmas activities. Even if you can't do 25 days, I encourage you to grab one or two of these ideas to do with your kids, pets, or significant other. 

Talk later - XOXO!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment