Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 17 of Newlywed Christmas Activities - What an Idiot I am!

True story of what happened yesterday:

I put all of Christmas cards in the mail last week. I was so proud of myself.
I get a knock on the door.

Mailman: Ma'am, did you realize that you mailed all of these cards to yourself? They have already been stamped, so you will need to redo these and put new stamps on.

Me: (Face turns red from shame) Uh...thank you!

Yes, you read that right. I mailed over 20 Christmas cards to myself! Where I was supposed to have put the sender address, there is Hubby and I's name. Oy Vay!


Today's Christmas activity involves me going to get more envelopes and stamps and doing the process all over again. Now I am stressed that they won't get to everyone on time.

Sigh. Talk later - XOXO!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment