Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 24 of Newlywed Christmas Activities - Christmas Eve Dinner Prep

Day 24 is a great day. My mom is here, it is Christmas Eve, and everyone is in a good mood.

For today's activity, we are doing a lot of Christmas dinner prep. We are southern so the Christmas dinner feast will be the usual classics - ham, mac and cheese, collards, dressing, rice and gravy. This year, though, Hubby has asked that I add my Peruvian chicken to the mix.

This chicken is the most flavorful chicken you will have in your life, but it takes a million herbs and spices and a whole 24 hours for it to marinate. Believe me, it is worth it and you must go out to get the ingredients to make it now. Recipe here.


Other than the dinner prep, mom and I grabbed a few bottles of wine that we will gladly drink this week while we catch up. Of course, my Jam Jar is one of those. :)

That is about all for now. I am looking forward to tomorrow being Christmas. 

Talk later - XOXO!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment