Saturday, December 12, 2015

Day 9 of 25 Days of Christmas: Christmas Photo Day and Singing Christmas Tree

So today, Hubby and I did my absolute favorite Christmas activity! On the 9th day of the 25 Days of Christmas, we took Christmas photos!

As I did last year, I took to Groupon and LivingSocial looking for deals for photography studios. Again, I was able to take advantage of a deal from the Picture People for a session, prints, and a CD of our favorite pose. Great deal all for just $22!

Hubby and I were thinking of all kinds of themes and costumes, but in the end, we kept it simple with jeans, white shirts, and Santa hats. We decided to include one of our zoo members this year for the fun. We chose Justice, our most recent foster fail. She is the most well-behaved and wouldn't have been scared of the flashes and the stranger.

Because of Justice, we had to be at the photo studio at 9 am before the mall opened. That meant I had to put on makeup before 8 am. Ugh! It was all worth it as we came out with some wonderful shots. We selected one pose of all of us and one with just Justice to print out. So drumroll please....here are our Christmas photos for 2015!


A little selfie before the actual photo shoot. 

The photo of Justice. Ain't she cute?

Our Christmas Photo!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Lol.

We did a two-for-one day of Christmas activities! On that night, we drove 45 minutes to Fayetteville, GA where we got to see a great production at New Hope Baptist Church called the Singing Christmas Tree. It was amazing!



From their website:
"The Living Christmas Tree is a worship celebration combining music, drama, choirs, orchestra and thousands of computerized lights on a 50 ft. “Singing” Tree. Each year an original story incorporates sounds of the season as well as biblical drama to proclaim the gospel story of Jesus Christ."

At some times during the production, I was crying, while at other times, I was in tears. It was amazing! I even got to see a real life camel! That thing was huge, yet gorgeous! Afterwards, Hubby and I went to dinner where we got to look lovingly into each other's eyes. I love him!

What a perfect day for Christmas activities!

Talk later!
Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment