Saturday, December 12, 2015

Day 8 of 25 Days of Christmas: Cookie Decorating

So after giving myself a few days break from sweets, I was ready for this next activity. On day 8 of 25 Days of Christmas, I had a cookie decorating party...with just Hubby and I. 

There is nothing better than the smell of cookies wafting through the house. I change that, there is nothing better than the taste of warm, gooey cookies in your mouth. Mmmmm. I decided to bake some chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies. Hubby loves the peanut butter cookies. After baking them to golden deliciousness, I took out my cookie icing and went to work making stars, Christmas trees, and Christmas sayings. I think from the results that I need to work more on my decorating skills. Lol. Here are some pics of this activity. 

The before picture of the peanut butter cookies topped
with a little sugar to make them a little crunchy. 
The after with my awesome decorating. 
Well, I am off to eat some cookies while they are warm and delicious. 

Talk later!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment