Sunday, December 6, 2015

Day 5 of 25 Days of Christmas: Christmas Parade in Atlanta

So this morning, I got up very early, bundled myself up, and went out into the cold for my Day 5 of 25 Days of Christmas activities. Why did I go out into the cold, cold world? To see the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Christmas Parade!

When I got into the car, the temperature read 39 degrees. In Atlanta, it was 39 degrees! Add in the fierce winds and the temp had to be much lower. Well I braved the cold as I made my way to Midtown for the parade activities.

I had on MULTIPLE layers and it still
did not keep the fierce wind from freezing me!
The parade was amazing! It lasted about an hour and half and I was smiling the entire time. This definitely got me into the Christmas spirit. I won't bore you with more talking, here are some pictures!


Men with reindeer heads. Not weird at all. Lol! 
Flag girls doing their thing

I love bands. So many kids with immense talent.

And I love their uniforms!

These were some beautiful horses. 

Of course, I had to take a picture of the dogs. This group was
the Golden Retriever Rescue of Atlanta


There were llamas. I had never seen a llama in person before!

Why Darth Vader and the Storm Troopers were at the
parade, I have no clue, but it was funny. 

Love the Disney princesses!

So this giant Monopoly man was a preview of the
great performance behind him. See the video below!



Olaf!


In all, fun times had by all. CHOA is a nonprofit that helps children lead healthy lives. Consider making a donation today!

Talk later!
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment