Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Day 6 of 25 Days of Christmas: Sugar Coma Overload

I will be honest hear, reader. Today's activity was supposed to be much different. As you know from day 3 of 25 Days of Christmas, Hubby and I baked a million cupcakes...ok, more like 48, but still a lot. Well here I am at day 6 and we still have about 24 cupcakes left! I am in a sugar coma to the extreme, then I look at my activity of the day and it said, "Make Christmas Candy." I was like, nope, not happening! My waistline needs to recover from all of the cupcakes that I have eaten and will still have to eat, so tonight, I decided to scrap the candy making and watch the marathon of Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel.

They run ALL DAY LONG. So tonight, I stayed up late watching all of the great romantic Christmas ones. That is all, nothing else planned. Well, that is not true, I am planning on hitting the gym tomorrow so that you all won't see me on TV as they airlift me off of my couch. LOL.

Talk later!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment