Thursday, December 17, 2015

Day 13 of 25 Days of Christmas: Atlanta Symphony Orchestra

Dear readers, I learned something new about my Hubby. He loves classical music. What?! Yep! So for day 13 of my 25 Days of Christmas, I took Hubby and I to see the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. For their "Christmas with the ASO," they brought the joy of Christmas.

From their website:

"Capture the spirit of the holidays with the Orchestra’s iconic story of Christmas, created by the legendary Robert Shaw. A majestic cast of over 400 musicians brings to life the Greatest Story Ever Told."



In addition to the orchestra, there were three wonderful choirs, The Gwinnett Young Singers, The Morehouse College Glee Club, and the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Chorus. They absolutely blew us away! My favorite part had to be when they played the music from "The Nutcracker," which is my absolute favorite ballet.

To say that these are the best of the best musicians is an understatement. Their talents and dedication to get this far is inspiring. Hubby and I are already talking about going back again!

Talk later!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment