Monday, December 14, 2015

Day 11 of 25 Days of Christmas: Make a Hearty Winter Meal

There is nothing like a warm, hearty meal on a cold winter day. Well this is Atlanta and it was 73 degrees today, but that did not stop me from cooking a great meal for Hubby and I. So on day 11 of 25 Days of Christmas, I went into my kitchen and whipped up a spicy chili.

Chili is kind of my thing. What other recipe can you go into your cupboards and clear out everything and put it into one pot. Ok, ok, not everything, but seriously, I used a lot of ingredients.

You may be thinking, "Crystal, how is this holiday related?" Well, it may not be directly related, but it has become a tradition in my family that every December, I make my infamous (to my Hubby) chili and since this 25 Days is about creating traditions that can last a lifetime, I am including it. :)

Since I don't measure my recipe at all, I would be horrible at giving you directions on how to make it. However, I did find one that is pretty similar to mine here. The only difference in mine is that I love packing in as many beans as I can...light kidney beans, dark kidney beans, black beans, cannelloni, whatever I have in my kitchen!

I hope you enjoy!

Talk later!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment