Thursday, June 16, 2016

Movie #2: A Walk to Remember


Next up was another Nicholas Sparks classic, "A Walk to Remember," starring Mandy Moore and Shane West. I have seen this movie like a hundred times and every single time, I have to fight back tears. This movie is a good girl reforms bad boy story. At the beginning, you want the stupid guy to be gone with his stupid actions that have gotten him in trouble, but by the end, you are rooting for his new tender nature. 

I would give this movie a 3 out of 5 stars. The storyline is good, but at times the acting seems a bit forced. And let's be honest, we had to watch Mandy Moore pout her lips for like 60 minutes. Without knowing it, I started doing it. I can definitely say that her acting has gotten better with each movie that she has done. 

This movie just makes you wish for that person who will stay with you no matter what. Who will take care of you, love you, and be willing to be there until the end. I love my husband and think he will stay with me until I die, but he won't be as romantic as this guy was. He built her a freaking telescope for God's sake! That is a true romantic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment